Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

emilyanastasiaaaa

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 15965 (Who?), Viewed: 843184 times.
Page 639 of 639
Lab Assistant
#15951 Old 9th Jun 2018 at 3:44 PM
You know those negative moodlets showtime career sims get after a bad show? I have that moodlet in real life now, just came home from a breakdance show and the stage was hot and slippery That and the "Sweating Profusely" moodlet too.
1.8 - Babies in beds
Bit of a filler chapter where the only real event the birth of child #2 is. Also lots of pics of babies/tots in beds.

I remember the Streets, I'm glad you're back @slashbanghorror ! And of course real life always comes first, people vanish and come back here all the time (including myself ) don't worry about it!
Field Researcher
#15952 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 12:24 AM
Yeah, don't worry when you need to disappear, just come back to us! :p

Hey look, I'm contributing too mom!

Of crushes and near-death experiences, Jyo has aged up and she is gorgeous *o* 1.31 Adolescence and the Chronicles of the Free Vacation

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog <3
Test of Time Challenge! Family Tree, Stats & Pics
Watch my Test of Time Challenge Let's Play on Youtube!
Field Researcher
#15953 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 2:41 AM
Prologue

Well. It only took me a month to get this started. I'd open my game and then it would sit there for hours cause my son hates sims. xD Not really, he would just whine every time I tried to play. However, he is a complete daddy's boy, so while my husband is home, I get free time! :D

Here's the beginning of my new legacy. The only CC I have is from the store.

The Riddle Family - Random Legacy

Circle of Life - Random Legacy

My simblr .
Test Subject
#15954 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 5:20 PM
Hi, my name is efelkay and I'm a stubborn bastard.

Third Time's the Charm, if anyone remembers that old thing with a whole four updates, is still happening, despite me not updating since January. I had to take a break because my old finally kicked it, and it took me a while to get a new one. I had a backup of my save this time, so I still have it, but I had to reinstall the game, all the expansion packs and stuff packs and mods I was using, and store content.... and then after spending forever doing that, the game wouldn't even open. So I just gave up for a while. This afternoon I ended up uninstalling everything, then reinstalling it again one by one. Which, by the way, was far more tiring than it had any right to be considering I literally was sitting at a computer the whole time.
But I got it working. Mostly. Late Night and Ambitions are broken, for some reason, and I'm not going to bother trying to fix them for now.

I don't have an update yet, I still have to figure out what's happening in my game and I know I've lost at least some screenshots n stuff on my old laptop. Just thought I'd drop in.
Test Subject
#15955 Old 12th Jun 2018 at 8:30 PM Last edited by slashbanghorror : 14th Jun 2018 at 11:56 PM.
Ahh... Hello again!

I am back with a brand new legacy! Chapter 1.1 - Too Spooky For Me

Featuring a new Founder, some spooky ghosts, and the quickest relationship building ever.

EDIT: Fixed broken link.
Lab Assistant
#15956 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 3:30 AM
Chugging right along: Chapter 3.13: Don't Let Go

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Test Subject
#15957 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 9:39 PM Last edited by slashbanghorror : 14th Jun 2018 at 11:54 PM.
Hello again! I have a new chapter!

Chapter 1.2 - Stop, Hammer Time

I'm trying to get enough screenshots that I can work on chapters without having to play the game, because next week is pretty busy what with work and driving lessons and such.

Anyway, enjoy the new chapter :D

EDIT: Fixed broken link, the title of the blog was wrong D:
Lab Assistant
#15958 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slashbanghorror
Hello again! I have a new chapter!

Chapter 1.2 - Stop, Hammer Time

I'm trying to get enough screenshots that I can work on chapters without having to play the game, because next week is pretty busy what with work and driving lessons and such.

Anyway, enjoy the new chapter :D

EDIT: Fixed broken link, the title of the blog was wrong D:

I was wondering what had happened. I knew I had loaded Chapter 1 but then I couldn't find it. Off to read!

~*Keyneky*~

Field Researcher
#15959 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 4:48 AM
A fun quick one (in which Dustin gives some horrible fatherly advice);

1.32 Operation Family Fun

Also pics are unrelated, just cute and didn't make it in xP
Screenshots

Lab Assistant
#15960 Old 15th Jun 2018 at 10:36 PM
I'm here with a new blog! \o/
The Harris legacy is of course still being continued (I actually have the 2 next chapters prepared but my two real life readers are on vacation so I want to wait with publishing them until they're back ) but I felt like I also needed a fast-paced, laid-back legacy. That and I discovered the "Nothing is free" Challenge which can be combined with the RLC so I will do exactly that.

1.1 Arrested on an empty island

This one is on default life span and with the new rules applied from the start, and it's more focused on gameplay than (realistic) story and looks. Hope you enjoy anyway!
(ah yeah, maybe NSFW warning for somewhat nekkid sim?)
Field Researcher
#15961 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 3:21 AM
Glad you're back, slashbanghorror! I agree, your real life needs come first! Main reason why I only just finished my latest update.

Firelightknight, I hope you can get ambitions and late night working again! Do you have them through origin? It's been pretty easy for me to install with origin when I got a desktop. If you bought discs but still have the activation codes, you could try using the codes on there instead of using the discs to install.

Frogsnack, I need to catch up on yours. Jyo certainly is pretty. O_O I've been trying to figure out whose features she got from each of her parents. She's definitely got a good mix!

Update: Chapter 9.16
Forum Resident
#15962 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 7:43 AM
I have another update, Chapter 4.11
Lab Assistant
#15963 Old 17th Jun 2018 at 3:58 PM
Lab Assistant
#15964 Old Yesterday at 1:29 AM
Update: Chapter 3.14: Michele's Exodus

My household keeps getting smaller and smaller.

~*Keyneky*~

Lab Assistant
#15965 Old Yesterday at 3:13 PM
Sorry, I know I'm pumping these updates out like crazy but the heat outside is absolutely unbearable and I'm afraid I'll combust spontaneously if I leave the house before 6pm. So I stay inside and play all day

1.3 - First community lot: the Salon!

Pic dump of the new lot + a bit of rule talk.
Field Researcher
#15966 Old Today at 4:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherfeather19
Frogsnack, I need to catch up on yours. Jyo certainly is pretty. O_O I've been trying to figure out whose features she got from each of her parents. She's definitely got a good mix!

Thank you! That girl is too much, I've never gotten a sim like her and I've played hundreds or thousands of different sims.
(I have to catch up on nearly everything on this page T_T Nothing but appointments the next two days, so I'll totally be out in the sunshine driving all over town). I read & comment again soon ya'll!

Page 639 of 639