Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 1:50 PM
Replies: 3228 (Who?), Viewed: 152696 times.
Page 130 of 130
Instructor
#3226 Old 19th May 2018 at 6:44 AM
Loki Beaker FINALLY got abducted by aliens! *Does a happy dance* I've played him so many times, and had him up on the roof with the telescope night after night throughout his entire adult life; I was starting to think he was hard-coded not be to abducted.
Scholar
#3227 Old 19th May 2018 at 1:53 PM
the curiouses are still the weirdest people in my game,their new home looks like this

yes it was originlly 4 frugal lane c
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Field Researcher
#3228 Old 19th May 2018 at 10:45 PM
Well last night, I installed meetme's cleaned neighborhood templates and moved Alexandra Teatherton to Strangetown. She quit her job as an Adventurer and is pursuing her LTW as a Captain Hero. I moved Ajay Loner into the same apartment complex as her and cheated so that they could be friends. They both got in the hot tub and Ajay did the 'splash' interaction with Alexandra, resulting in two bolts... THEN they fell in love when I moved Chester Gieke into the apartment complex. I got him into the Criminal career track and did the same thing; I cheated to make him friends with both Alexandra and Ajay. Only problem is that for some reason both Alexandra and Chester fell in love with each other, even though I was careful and hit 'Likes' on the Sim Modder for both. I don't plan on playing either of them extensively but it makes for good drama.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3

Alchemist
#3229 Old 19th May 2018 at 11:21 PM
Iona Rai-Wrightley, just turned 18 and celebrated by marrying her mob boss boyfriend, Gordon King (who is 2 days away from Elderhood). She also gave birth to twins Wayne and Crimson King. None of these happy things could save their wedding party though, that was a complete disaster since Gordon attacked one of Iona's 13 year old sisters, let alone when he attacked the other. Oops. The couple seem happy though...

Kat Larson gave birth to her third child, Sherie Ottomas. The father is definitely her boyfriend, Richard Ottomas this time, thanks to the bright blonde hair. Her younger son, Clemant became a child. She now has 2 children and a Toddler, whilst living in a small 3 room (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a 4x6 living room/kitchen/dining room area) and only working part time. Hopefully once Richard graduates, he'll be able to afford them a nice fancy trailer to live in.

In the the trailer parks, Storm Powers became a teenager, following her older brother Axel. Her younger sister Girr still has 3 more days of childhood. Jonah got fired from his job for coming in late again - shame, he was due a promotion and with that money he was going to move his family to a nice house. Him and Roxie are starting to argue because of the stress that has put on her. She works at a diner in Bluewater village and there's no chance of climbing up the career ladder. Jonah's starting to become friendly to Gordon King, maybe a job in the criminal career track is on the horizon? (Provided Jonah never finds out his youngest daughter is actually Gordon's)

Over in the secret mini-mansion just outside of the city, Fricorith Tricou has gotten himself one of those fancy death phones. Hmm... Who will he resurrect? Maybe his parents? Rainelle? The old vampire woman (Allegra Gorey) who lived in his house before him and loves scaring him on his way to work?

I think Downtown is my favourite subhood

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Page 130 of 130