Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 2:00 AM
Replies: 3178 (Who?), Viewed: 148886 times.
Page 128 of 128
Forum Resident
#3177 Old Yesterday at 12:26 PM
The shadow of organized crime has finally been lifted from my Beginning of Pleasantview neighborhood. Woodrow Bucingham got himself super powers while assisting his wife, Beatrice (née Crumplebotom) with one of her experiments, became a Captain Hero and single-highhandedly brought the whole Landgraab-King crime syndicate to justice, who had been responsible for the death of his twin sister, Margaret Buckingham-Landgraab and the financial ruination of his father. Not only are all Sims of Pleasantview and its surrounding communities able to feel much safer, but this also brought about a whole chain reaction of other changes;

-Obviously Gordon King (a Cas Sim, supposed to be the ancestor of the burglar from standard Pleasantview), Malcolm II Landgraab, and Gordon's right-hand man, Sam Ward got life-long jail sentences (not sure if I have set up the prison system correctly, still need to test further)
-With her family's crimes exposed Nancy Landgraab-King's acting career was ruined and she lost all her fortune. She and her sons (Nigel and Roger) had to relocate to a small, derelict house in Downtown. The stress of these changes has even caused Nancy's famous red hair to go prematurely grew and become lank and brittle.
-Johnny Zest, the brother of Malcolm Landgraab III (deceased) and Nancy, can now stop hiding in that trailer park in the desert, he could even re-adopt his original family name, but will probably opt against it. Likewise Aaron Charming, a former henchmen of the Landgrrabs can stop dyeing his hair and fear for his life, he has now joined the Police Force.
-Malcolm Landgraab IV, still a toddler, is left in the care of a life-in nanny for now, who has been his caretaker since the death of his parents. All the money from the Landgraab's legitimate businesses went to him, but it's still unsure what is now going to happen to him.
- The Landgraabs and Kings had most of their property in Bluewater Village confiscated. The city decided use the land to construct low-income houses with special loan programs and tax benefits for Sims who want to start their own businesses. So far the families Jeffres, Jaquet, Tinker and Zarubin have taken advantage of this program, with two further families, the Ramirez and the Mendozas rumored to follow soon. The city council hopes that in time, Bluewater Village will raise above its shady past as a mafia possession and become a thriving commercial district.
-The King Mansion itself was supposed to be demolished, but was instead bought by rock musician Plato Wolff. who is currently remodeling it into a home for himself and his family.
-His quest to destroy the King-Landgraab syndicate at an end, Woodrow Buckingham settled down in a very beautiful house also located in Bluewater Village. But he won't give up his position as super hero just yet...after all with super heroes about it's just a matter of time until super villains show up...dun dun dunnnnn...

Lab Assistant
#3178 Old Today at 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mspigglypooh
And General Buzz invited his enemy, Pollination, over and is holding him captive in one of his room until he sees his demise.

Nooo, my poor baby! He has done nothing wrong! Unless we count that time he married his daughters' half sister? That was weird. But still, PT9 is adorable!

In this house, we respect and treasure all Pleasantview, Veronaville and Strangetown pre-mades. Is that clear?

Good.
Field Researcher
#3179 Old Today at 9:51 AM
First and foremost, The Sims 2 happened! I only have it installed on my old spare laptops and it'd just crash on both of them the last times I tried to start it up. But now it worked!

I started off at twins Crab and Crown Neighbour's place, although nothing spectacular happened. They got to work, played poker as usual, Crown kept inviting home a colleague of hers called Kim, and Crab had a great outing at a spa along with his best friend Stephan Cotte and his brother Mess Neighbour, amongst others.

Then I went to Downtown to catch up with Phoenix Logren (Crab and Crown's nephew), his husband Robin Logren (or as I call him, Awkward Robin) and their daughter Lovemore. Lovemore raised her grades, Phoenix quit his job as a cop to be a stay-at-home dad/husband, Robin fell in some stairs while carrying a piano in a chance card-accident and lost his only body-skillpoint which is great if you're a soccer player.
Everyone's diurnal rhytm got completely thrown off somehow so they went to bed early and woke up in the middle of the night, but it was pretty cozy to have them watch movies and play videogames before Robin and Lovemore were off to work and school. Phoenix took his daughter for some afterschool clubbing at club Jack the Ripper where she danced and convinced one bartender to kiss another, but they were home before sunset.
When the weekend rolled around the two of them spent hours on end playing videogames, and when Robin came home from work they went to shop some clothes for Lovemore's upcoming birthday, she struck up a conversation with a vampire, and then they went to a park. The next day, Phoenix' mum Sahara Neighbour came on a surprise visit and Robin brought home Putte Neighbour, a colleague that also happens to be the husband of Robin's best friend and Phoenix' uncle. They both stuck around until 6 when Lovemore grew up to a teenager with the knowledge aspiration (based on the fact that she wished for a logic point). Robin got to practice his cosmetic skills on her in the makeover chair and then they played chess.

I'd rather be shiny, like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck.
Page 128 of 128