Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Creator Theme: Space! - posted on 8th Jul 2018 at 6:02 PM
Replies: 3470 (Who?), Viewed: 165052 times.
Page 139 of 139
Mad Poster
#3451 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 2:41 AM
In Retropleasantspot, Don was overrun by bugs to the point that he started spraying them himself before Kaylynn came over. Nina, Cassandra, and Kaylynn keep kicking his trash can and Kaylynn's not doing as thorough a job of cleaning up as she might. Dina still likes him, but she also keeps rolling wants to get engaged, so he asked Marisa Bendett out on his day off, instead, and got what he wanted out of it, which was woohoo in bed.

At the Caliente household, Dina's sworn off Don despite that sneaking desire to marry him. He isn't rich enough and Nina saw him first, after all. Nina is still mad at her because of Don, but they mostly made up over chess before Nina got ready for her afternoon date and Dina invited Mortimer over for a dinner of macaroni and cheese. Dina feels that the Mortimer marriage plan is becoming urgent; even with Nina working at a gas station, their bank account was very low. The reappearance of Bella has actually been good for her, because her refusal to explain where she's been and her jealous tantrum when she saw Mortimer and Dina together have got Mortimer mad as heck at her, but the burned hand fears the fire and he still requires delicate handling. He left right after eating - with an encouraging smooch, but she's a long way from home base still.

Nina's best date prospect was Cyd Roseland, who she persuaded to sneak out of barracks and meet her at La Boutique Il Ristorante (converted from the old shopping center). They had such a good date that she got him to go across the street to the (way off-limits) Budget Hotel, but she didn't reach the love point till the date was over. I still have the x-rated items I'm experimenting with upstairs there (I have a teleporter cat who zaps away inappropriate people who wander on) and was a little distracted from the date by the antics of the sims in the background. These things advertise like crazy - I don't think anybody's used either the poker table or the bubble blower I put upstairs along with them. Rhett Hart (who also sneaked out of the barracks; probably showed Cyd how to do it) was there being very busy indeed, at one point making a Don Lothario sandwich with Abhijeet Depiesse. Which really didn't fit my playstyle, and makes "woohooed 20 sims" way too easy, but was funny as heck. Particularly when I went up there and found a naked Lana Mann in there with them - I forgot to check her memories to see who she woohooed with, but am very interested to find out. I took the opportunity to have Nina meet Rhett and expect great things from them. Between paying for dinner and getting hungry enough to load the buffet at the Budget Hotel, Nina got their cash down to $150; but Cyd dropped off not only roses but a DJ booth, which was promptly sold and ended Dina's immediate financial worries.

Tara Kat has a crush on Cyd Roseland, but triple bolts Darren Dreamer and wanted to be friends with him, so she invited him over for chess before going to her night job as a security guard. She's making good progress teaching her cats to eat cat food, not scratch the furniture, and use the litterbox, and got into the police academy. She wants to fall in love, but who has time? Besides, somebody'll have to ask her on a date because she thinks that'd be too forward.

Finally, Darren didn't think twice about Cassandra or Tara, but worked all day on a painting that netted him $83. Dirk took Lilith out bowling to cheer her up after the running away debacle, which worked well, and then her grandmother called him on an outing of family inspection. Herb, Coral, Lilith, Dirk, and Mary Sue went to the Pleasantview Day Spa (formerly that swimming pool/gym), where Mary Sue would not get off Lilith's case. Dirk tried, luring them both into the sauna with him and influencing them to talk to each other, but neither of them could keep their poking fingers to themselves. He and Coral had a long chat and he agrees with her that moving Lilith in with her grandmother would be good for everybody. He had a continual fear of her dying, and I believe thinks she's a suicide risk. He'd like to go to college but seems unlikely to get enough scholarships and doesn't think Pop could survive without him, so has started looking in the paper for jobs, but I hate teen jobs so he'll only get one if it comes up for his LTW career, Show Business. Darren is trying to be a better father, improving his cooking skill and encouraging Dirk to enjoy his teen years; but habit is a hard thing to conquer.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#3452 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 3:11 AM
Remember when I stated that the baby delivery service in Tinsel Town was shut down? I was wrong.

Eleanor Shaw wanted another child. One was not enough, and besides, Faye will need someone to rule over. So I put her on the BC but with the option of becoming pregnant. The usual odds are 30% naturally as a default. So how is it that she got pregnant the first time she got a chance?

Yes, there is one (or more...) more child coming. Maybe this time I'll be right.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Forum Resident
#3453 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 3:37 PM
Flora Patch gave birth to a baby girl, Arizona, and now refuses to do anything except pick up the baby. Flora, I know you waited a long time to have a child of your own and thought it would never happen, but if you don't eat you're going to die, and Adam will get home from work to find both girls have been taken by the social worker! (They also have an adopted daughter, if you're wondering where the second child came from.)

Pearl Davenport had twins, a boy and a girl, and named them Cheerio and Lucky Charm, respectively. She is also being an idiot about endlessly picking up the babies, as is Soda Pop, while Taffy just keeps getting in everyone's way. Soda Pop and Taffy should be at school, but missed the bus when Pearl went into labour, and Bubblegum had to grow up to free up a crib for one of the twins, so Pearl is probably going to get social worker warnings for both of the children. Soda Pop is worried his teacher is going to report him to his employer; he's seriously considering moving in with his dad now, as Pearl seems to think he's just there to provide free childcare. Looking after Bubblegum while his mum was pregnant was one thing, but she's just automatically dumped the twins in his room, which he doesn't think is fair when he needs to be awake during the day for school, homework and a job, while Pearl has nothing better to do than find another man to get pregnant by. She's currently dreaming of Sebastian Rafferty, who's moved in next door and would solve all her money problems, but Soda Pop somehow doesn't see rich Mr Rafferty being interested in a woman with five children, no money and reputation as a 'Black Widow'.
Lab Assistant
#3454 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 2:59 AM
Kara slept with her sister Kaylee's husband, George, while Kaylee was at work. Kaylee doesn't know yet and wants another baby with George because adoption somehow doesn't fulfill that want. Kara's daughter Haylee got a ton of scholarships to Uni. Kaylee and George's son Hardy reached max Charisma and is on the path to the Athletic career. Names spelled weird on purpose because it takes place today.

All's fair in love, war and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Scholar
#3455 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 5:14 AM
At the Biggs-Terrill Duplex, Mag GilsCarbo got food poisoning from eating a spoiled sandwich for breakfast. Lakshmi Terrill, despite her highly erratic behaviour at the hospital and the deep red aspiration she was in, was competent in cleaning up the house, and after he threw up a few times, sent Mag to bed. He didn't want to just lay around, and mindful of how Edwin's mind had broken from recent events, chose to put down his perspective in words. A few pages in, he realized that a thin veneer of fiction could make this into something profitable -- just enough so that he didn't get sued or killed, but not so much as to prevent curiosity-seekers from snapping it up. He soon became concerned about writing a trashy book and wanted to write a great novel. He's getting more into this writing thing than he expected!

After cleaning and fussing over the nursery, Lakshmi settled down with her Lifetime Happiness book on the sofa in Marla's room. Mastering the art of equanimity in all situations got her well into green aspiration, and she noticed that household funds were getting low. Unwilling to bother Mag or call Marla at the hospital, she confided in her half-sister Ally Gray as the latter returned from work wanting to quit. Ally had a great idea for getting money without having to ask the Montys for it, and after a bath and a change of clothes, hurried off to the Crypt O' Night Club to put her plan in action. She'd heard that it had a new DJ booth, and was not disappointed; however, upon heading for the dance sphere for a few spins to get her reflexes tuned, she found it already occupied by Tybalt Capp. Uh-oh. Making matters worse, Chester Gieke was also staring at the occupied dance sphere in what looked like a mixture of disdain and panic. Ally beat a retreat to the bar, where she got a cheap drink and watched the situation warily. Tybalt refused to get out of the dance sphere, and Chester clearly had no desire to attempt to extract him or take further action in a crowded club. With the situation at a standoff and the rest of the patrons either gawking or ignoring it, Ally finished her drink and ventured into the dance floor. She entered a dance competition with some townies and Wanda Tinker, and won, making enough money to give her confidence that this was a good racket. She then spent some time trying to get enough courage to approach Bella Goth, who was looking sadly at the gleefully suspended Tybalt, but decided to leave before he finally got out of the dance sphere. Her arrival home with the money was greeted with incredulous pleasure by Lakshmi, and the orange tree in the Monty-side front yard being ready to harvest sweetened the day even more. Now there are fresh oranges to go with the fresh eggs!

Winning the contest gave Ally some more money-making ideas that would allow her to get out of the military as soon as she could, including restaurant guides. So what if she knew nothing about eating out? She could figure it out!

Things I tweaked for my own game, in case anyone else can use them:
Maxis blue police uniform with black mourning band on badge. (Thank you Fanseelamb for the base DR!)
Invisible shrouded corpse! Only a recolour; requires the Death Shroud from the Price of Victory set by Hriveresse at PBK!
Field Researcher
#3456 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 6:28 PM
I am aggressively trying to get the Curious brothers pregnant. I need to test my new Multi PT mod and the brothers are my best bet since Pascal's already given birth to Nebulae. The one time I need them pregnant and they steadfastly refuse to do it. <deep sigh>
Test Subject
#3457 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 7:26 PM
Lilith Pleasant and Sophie Miguel married and moved out after aging up to adult. They are really happy together and super cute and about to adopt a child as soon as funding lines up. Lilith doesn't speak with her family much at all; In fact, they seem more bothered about Sophie not talking to them. In the Caliente household, Dina has started forming a friendship with the Contessa, which should be interesting. Nina enjoys interrupting her forays with Mortimer, and I've decided to pair her up with a blonde townie whose name I've forgotten. Mortimer adopted two children after Cassandra moved out with Don (I roll eyes at myself, don't even remember when I did this but I'm ashamed) and is dedicating the rest of his life and fortune to helping the less fortunate. In Strangetown, Pascal and Nervous are best buds, and both have alien children. Their spawn like each other and I think it'd be cute if they end up dating as teens. I haven't played too much to have gathered much else from the hoods.
Instructor
#3458 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 10:12 PM
In my medieval town, the Widespot townies have been given makeovers. I made Skye into a hermit monk - he's lucky, as that way he gets an actual home prebuilt to move into while most of the sims I'm playing with have to build their houses. The Lands have a small nearby farm, and it's also fully built; they've been living in some proximity to the Weiss family for a long time. Everyone else is recently resettled refugees that have made some connections to the locals. The Manns and Beeches have to cut trees and cut stone (or buy wood and ore from other sims) in order to build their shelters. The Hart family have been made the local lords. They owned some remote land but didn't live there prior to the war that most of my sims are fleeing. Their home is a partial shell of an old hunting lodge that needs to be rebuilt and extended to as they get materials. Angel has been resurrected. The Beech family are merchants, and still working in local development; they've been uprooted, but want to improve their new area. The Mann family I made into peasants. Yes, they have a lot of money, but it was illegally gained and they are afraid of getting caught. Their wealth was all in coin so it was portable when they fled with the refugees, but they haven't got the titles and connections to the new kingdom's nobility to safely claim higher class. For now, they are going to be hunters, with a bit of poaching on the side. If Rich doesn't get caught, after his death Junior could buy higher status. Until then, they'll hide their coins under their floor.

I played through a season of the Pleasantview families as refugees. Most of them have been settled into the castle of the new kingdom (the main 'hood) and they travelled together while fleeing the war that has ruined their old kingdom.
Don managed to build himself a one room shelter with a roof, so he's going to get through the winter, but he'll be cooking outside for a while. He was a doctor in the old royal household, and in this new kingdom he is the only doctor.
Nina Caliente is a knight in the royal guard. She, Dina, and Michael started building a barracks, but they aren't making a lot of progress. Dina and Michael re-established their relationship, and Nina spent a lot of time with Don. The result is one baby born (to Dina and Michael) and Nina is pregnant by Don. Nina is the only one in the house who seems to want to work and she rolled a want to marry Don on their last date - he's got a LTW for a golden anniversary, so the two romance sims will marry. I'm not sure what I'll do with Dina and Michael. They just want to make friends and buy things - not very helpful when they don't have a roof yet.
The Dreamers were servants in the old castle, and have managed to get a small hut set up. Darren will be a court artist, Dirk wants to apprentice to the castle blacksmith (Jennifer Burb), and Darleen will work for the different nobles in the castle. Dirk's relationship with Lilith is doing well, and her connection to the Burbs gave him an opportunity to build a friendship with Jennifer. Once there is a smithy, he'll be an employee at it.
The Pleasant household is still a mess, with too many people (Pleasants, Burbs, and Oldies). However, the number of people did help with getting the materials needed for walls. They are crowded, but they have walls, a roof, windows, and room for cooking inside. They even started building a barn for the castle's livestock. They weren't able to bring many animals with them, but they do have enough to breed and hopefully supply animals to future refugees' farms. Mary-Sue stayed furious with Daniel for days, but they made up enough for ACR to kick in and fix their relationship to 100/100 and leave them expecting a baby on the last day of the rotation. Both of them have still have terrible relationships with their daughters. Angela and Lilith have been working on repairing their relationship. The Oldies have been trying to form relationships with their descendants, but aside from Lilith they haven't made much progress. John and Jennifer have been working on their mechanical and body skills, with the goal of eventually moving out to build a smithy for the castle. For now, there is a small forge set up in the corner of the Pleasant lot. Like Mary-Sue, Jennifer was expecting a baby at the end of the rotation. On the second last day of the rotation, Angela greeted Dustin as he walked by. He and Daniel irritated each other, and then he and Angela sneaked off to woohoo (ACR + inteen = new reason for Daniel to be upset). Daniel and Mary-Sue took turns arguing with and lecturing Angela; she's going to move out of the castle and join the Brokes in the harbour area next rotation. Angela has a want to become best friends with Brandi. On the last day of fall, the Burbs had a baby girl and the Pleasants a boy.
I took pity on the Brokes and let them have a premade cottage. It's small and run down, but they were able to fix (earn) a roof for it before the new baby arrived. They'll be making a living fishing and extracting salt from sea water. Setting up the house was irritating. I am using Tarlia's subhoods, and the pregnancy scanner on sim blender was showing the father of Brandi's baby to be a Pleasantview bartender that Brandi didn't know. I also failed to get Skip's tombstone to properly respawn, even though I had no trouble doing that in other 'hoods. I reloaded the family and had Dustin resurrect him instead, terminated Brandi's pregnancy, made her pregnant by Skip using sim blender, and then had Skip drown in the yard. After that, playing the household was good. Brandi's needs were tough to keep up, with the fun motive being the toughest for both her and for Dustin. Beau spent most of his time, once past the grief of Skip's second death, in platinum. Even his new baby sister didn't keep Mom and Brother from playing with him and keeping his needs high. Then Brandi had an accident in the kitchen at 5:45 on his birthday:
Screenshots
Test Subject
#3459 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 12:55 PM
Recovering from a heatstroke!
I've only sent her jogging and she arrived almost dead, I've found her lying on the ground, quickly I place her at home safe from sunrays. I didn't know what to do, but she is alive fortunately. I still can't belive this happened, I though you had to be sunbathing for this lol, I laugh now but if she dies..
The sunburn is cute btw

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#3460 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 1:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybaileys
I've only sent her jogging and she arrived almost dead, I've found her lying on the ground, quickly I place her at home safe from sunrays. I didn't know what to do, but she is alive fortunately. I still can't belive this happened, I though you had to be sunbathing for this lol, I laugh now but if she dies..
The sunburn is cute btw

Oh, poor girl!
At least she rocks a sunburn. She looks adorable
Instructor
#3461 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 7:18 PM
Double dating: a book on how to do it with everyone in town without getting spotted
By Paul Bubbleland

I have to admit my sim Paul - a romance sim - is the hoe of the town. He dates everyone and woohoos everyone. There is no end to him.

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#3462 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 7:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnayaW
Double dating: a book on how to do it with everyone in town without getting spotted
By Paul Bubbleland

I have to admit my sim Paul - a romance sim - is the hoe of the town. He dates everyone and woohoos everyone. There is no end to him.

I used to dislike Romance Sims, can you believe it?
Much later I started liking the drama they often bring to my hoods, but it's always surprising how some of them manage to stay away from it
DRAMA!! I WANT DRAMA!
xD
Instructor
#3463 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybaileys
The sunburn is cute btw

Oh, yeah, it happens all the time if they stay out too much in my hood where it's all summer all the time. This is one of my favorite things, btw. They will go to it to cool off autonomously and it looks awesome in my working class households. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=491319

I have a few great shots of my Pleasantview today which has really developed over time into a hood for the working poor. The local bar, a remake of Lucky's and the local bowling alley, a remake of Speedy's, are favorite hangouts for the sims to blow the rent money, and through a lot of trial and error, they are absolutely fab for total autonomy, no need to tell these Sims how to have fun!

I love hanging in Lucky's with them, but I think Big Bowl is my fav right now cuz they will bowl, dine, play pool, socialize... all on their own. Awesome!
Alchemist
#3464 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 11:00 PM
Gabriel Newson (one of Gabriella Newson and Mickey Dosser's twins) built a snowman right in front of the stairs to their trailer. This lead to:
1. His Mum, Dad and brother being stuck inside
2. Him being stuck outside in the freezing cold in his underwear
3. Gerome (twin brother) missing school and getting a D report card
4. Nobody watching him become a teen
5. Him missing his brother's birthday (and their shared cake)
6. Mickey getting fired for not going to work
7. When the house set on fire, the firemen couldn't get to the fire

Luckily, nobody was seriously harmed. Gerome managed to put the fire out before it spread too far.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#3465 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 2:37 PM
Linnea Wentworth had rather boring day - she just tried to survive the last hours of pregnancy, went shopping for fall outfits, and talked with her brother over phone. She was about to clean the kitchen when labor started. Thanks to multiples mod, Linnea gave birth to not one, but two babies - Bjorn and Bente. This is the third set of twins born in Emerald Heights, and Bente is the first girl born in this town.
I would like to say that Linnea is proud and happy, but she looks rather unimpressed. She is considering a marriage with Sebastian Rafferty. Obviously, she has lost all illusions about him, but being married to rich cheater is better than being a broke single mother of twins, at least in Linnea's book.
Lab Assistant
#3466 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 4:10 PM
Roxie Sharpe's daughter Lux is at university and I thought it would be fun to move her into the house her mom lived in. No one has lived in it since Roxie and Edwin graduated. I moved her in and discovered a rotting pizza on the floor, which has been there for approximately 30 years.
Mad Poster
#3467 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 5:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsimsfan12
Gabriel Newson (one of Gabriella Newson and Mickey Dosser's twins) built a snowman right in front of the stairs to their trailer. This lead to:
1. His Mum, Dad and brother being stuck inside
2. Him being stuck outside in the freezing cold in his underwear
3. Gerome (twin brother) missing school and getting a D report card
4. Nobody watching him become a teen
5. Him missing his brother's birthday (and their shared cake)
6. Mickey getting fired for not going to work
7. When the house set on fire, the firemen couldn't get to the fire

Luckily, nobody was seriously harmed. Gerome managed to put the fire out before it spread too far.

Reasons number 1000 - 1007 why I believe there should be enough doors leading to the outside (and the inside)

Windows 10 and the Ultimate Collection
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=568275
Forum Resident
#3468 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 2:34 PM
Although the young queen, Stella Terrano, had been sent to the Simworld for the express purpose of starting a new colony in the Sedona desert and producing an heiress with the Xisean full-blood, PT#9 Smith, she has decided to put off having children for a little while. Her advisers had assured her that Sims were of limited intelligence and could be used as drones, but having met Ophelia Nigmos (whom she had assumed was PT#91 Johnny Smith's drone, and had expected to borrow as nursemaid for her children), she now realizes that they simply have a different social structure, and that it would be very insulting to Ophelia to treat her as a drone.

But what of the quarter-bloods, Cassiopeia and Orion Collensworth, or Jill Smith, with her completely Sim appearance? On the home-world, these children would be raised as drones, and they are of alien descent, so she should have jurisdiction over them. Yet PT#91 tells her that Jenny Smith treats Jill as an equal with himself, PT#92 Lola and PT#93 Chloe, while Phil Collensworth and Aaron Atkins treat their combined four children as equals, too.

What a strange world she has landed in, where birth queens also do the work of drones, but limit themselves to one pollination technician! Stella cannot imagine raising her children herself - she'd be the laughing stock of Xisea! - but how does one go about finding a suitable drone on this strange planet?
Lab Assistant
#3469 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 3:46 PM
Two sims from my favorite family died back to back when they came from work. I saved then exit the game in frustration. I'm beyond tired the Real Sickness Mod killing my sims. I'm thinking about deleting it and starting another integrated hood. However, I really don't want to because I worked so hard on my current integrated hood. Maybe, I'll start a new hood, and I could always go back to Elgin, went I miss it.

Currently Playing: Elgin (Integrated hood)

Visit my Simblr: LIttleBitSims
Mad Poster
#3470 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 5:23 PM
Finally the baby boom in Tinsel Town is ended with the birth of Victor Shaw. His sister, Faye doesn't quite know what to do about him, but she sure doesn't like the smell and noise he creates. Maybe she can ask for a separate room from Daddy.
On Day 21, all the children will begin to turn into teens. It's going to take about 6 days to get them all teenified, but it'll be enjoyable to watch them mix it up with one another. There are some real heavy duty possible romances on the boundaries.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Field Researcher
#3471 Old Yesterday at 11:18 PM
It happened that after having completely re-modeled my Sims' house, the game decided to crash right while I was saving.
My game never crashes, lately I have had few issues beause I messed up with the Wardrobe Wrangler, but after having that fixed, no problems... until now.
The bad thing is that it was memory-texture (?) related issue, I hope I won't get it again.
Page 139 of 139