Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

ofcakeness

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 2:00 AM
Replies: 5860 (Who?), Viewed: 212128 times.
Page 235 of 235
Instructor
#5851 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 7:56 PM
He can still go to college right up until his birthday, as long as he left school with at least a C grade (Inteen changed it from D to C). I sometimes use that "independent teen" stage for mandatory military service between school and college.
Field Researcher
#5852 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 11:14 PM
Inteen's semi adult stage is different from the independent teen stage. Vanilla Inteen with no flavor paks, 7 days before becoming an adult (which by default is half way through the teen stage, but may vary if you use an aging mod) they become half adults. They no longer go to school, they take an adult job, and have some functions of an adult, the ability to get engaged/married/move out. Otherwise they remain as teens, can still go to college and still age into normal full adults at the end of the teen/college stage.

If you prefer your teens to remain teens, use the "NoAdultTeens" Flavor pak.

Independent teens are fully adult in everything but appearance and is something you actively have to set for a sim on an individual basis.
Mad Poster
#5853 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 11:38 PM
Oh! Okay. make sense, I remember now i did not want the NoAdultTeen flavor pack. Your explanation fits what I experience in game. thanks for the clarification..I was missing parts. lol

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Lab Assistant
#5854 Old Yesterday at 12:59 AM
Thanks for explaining. Will I have issues if I install the flavor pack now? I am assuming he won't keep his current job anymore. He is already at level five thanks to a chance card.
Field Researcher
#5856 Old Yesterday at 5:43 PM
Depends what you mean by issues. It won't break the game/hood/sim. The school bus will start to show up for him again and he will be fully treated as a teen again. However teen and adult jobs are separate careers, not levels of the same career and I don't believe it will switch him back to the teen career, so you'd likely have a clash between school and work hours. You would have to have him quit and get his teen job back, or use something like the sim blender to put him back into the teen career
Test Subject
#5857 Old Today at 5:00 AM
That checking a Sim out can open the door to a crush developing. Also discovered acquaintances can romantically kiss goodbye.
Lab Assistant
#5858 Old Today at 7:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy Copur
That checking a Sim out can open the door to a crush developing.

For real? Are you certain? I have never seen that before and I use that interaction each time I can.

In this house, we respect and treasure all Pleasantview, Veronaville and Strangetown pre-mades. Is that clear?

Good.
Mad Poster
#5859 Old Today at 1:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy Copur
Also discovered acquaintances can romantically kiss goodbye.

Oh yes, they can..this is why I use Gummilutt's mod .
Cyjon also have something similar, and you can find it in Gummi's post.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS ;)
Lab Assistant
#5860 Old Today at 5:28 PM
Finally realized why there's sometimes a xylophone on a billiard table. Took me some time.
Test Subject
#5861 Old Today at 8:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annorah
For real? Are you certain? I have never seen that before and I use that interaction each time I can.

One of my Sims would be Chatty Kathy with her landlord so I had her check him out. She does not find him attractive but ever since then there have been queues for him to charm her. When I wasn't looking, they both developed a crush.
Page 235 of 235