Replies: 19310 (Who?), Viewed: 483192 times.
Page 773 of 773
Top Secret Researcher
#19301 Old Yesterday at 7:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
If you use Midgethetree's updated version of the VC, you can edit the BCON so that the VC automatically bans grand vampires without you having to manually set it on every lot.

https://midgethetree.tumblr.com/pos...ws-toga-parties

Thanks I'll look into it
Top Secret Researcher
#19302 Old Yesterday at 7:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBrat
Thanks I'll look into it

As she said. If you and SimPE aren't getting along, I can do it for you. Otherwise, my understanding is that those characters only spawn in the first Downtown, so, I guess you could also put a dummy one you don't play and add a second that won't spawn them.
Top Secret Researcher
#19303 Old Yesterday at 9:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrader
As she said. If you and SimPE aren't getting along, I can do it for you. Otherwise, my understanding is that those characters only spawn in the first Downtown, so, I guess you could also put a dummy one you don't play and add a second that won't spawn them.
SimPE is ok for me ... I may not know how to do lots, but what I do know I do ok with :D

I do like the idea of a dummy DT.... now just gotta figure out a 2nd DT to add.

Mostly I just want other places for sims to go on dates 'n stuff. PV is rather limitin on their comm lots ... lol.
Mad Poster
#19304 Old Yesterday at 9:09 PM
If that's all you want, add a subhood and you won't have to take any extra steps to block vampires.

Just because the second downtown is empty, doesn't necessarily mean that the downtownies - including vampires - spawned by the first one won't show up in the second. I've even had vampires show up in the main hood as customers for an owned business. (But that was Drama Acres, so all bets are off.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#19305 Old Yesterday at 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BinahLaGoaty
Have you looked in "Info..."? There you'll find "One True Hobby". If your Sim already has one, it shows there.
The update for FT only show's up when your Sim was made before FT.

Not necessarily. I find that I usually have to adjust children to the FT hobbies when they grow up-and I have FT & AL.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Alchemist
#19306 Old Yesterday at 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
I've even had vampires show up in the main hood as customers for an owned business. (But that was Drama Acres, so all bets are off.)

I had a grand vampire show up as a customer for a main hood owned business too. This was in a fairly new copy of Fontaine.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#19307 Old Yesterday at 11:12 PM
@Misty_2004 Thank you, I knew that I 'knew' the mod but I could not bring its name to mind. Also regarding the BatBox, I have it uploaded here as a vase if you would like it too.

https://joplayingthesims.tumblr.com/tagged/download

Yes, I have seen that before too, but I dislike the running business and would not use it. One reason I tried bathroom uses you and got rid of it. I like sims to walk like normal people. Is it too big a mod just to use it for the socials?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#19308 Old Yesterday at 11:50 PM
@joandsarah77 thank you! Since it had been so long of not playing TS2 the bat box had taken leave of my memory. I had that thing on nearly every lot, though, normally under or inside of a foundation. Of course a flower vase would definitely work better in some cases.
Field Researcher
#19309 Old Today at 1:47 AM
Has he actually done any music or dance actions? Cause if he hasnt that would be why the bubbles dont show up cause they only show when they do something in their OTH and they get that pop up that says i loved doing so and so.
Forum Resident
#19310 Old Today at 3:58 AM
What the heck is "Dump Happy Log"? The only thing it's ever done when I accidentally click on it instead of force error is crash my game. >:@ Doesn't sound like a very "happy log" to me.

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Simland's Next Top Model - Cycle 2 Part III is out!
Ephemera MoreColorful (SimpleSkin Recolors) - Custom and DEFAULTS!
Theorist
#19311 Old Today at 5:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearless Butterfly
Has he actually done any music or dance actions? Cause if he hasnt that would be why the bubbles dont show up cause they only show when they do something in their OTH and they get that pop up that says i loved doing so and so.

Hm. I'm not sure, I'll have to try that. I'm pretty sure his wife didn't and she still has the bubbles.
Page 773 of 773