Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 6 (Who?), Viewed: 582 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 6:43 PM
Default Buzzler's Cooking On Community Lots
I'm looking for the old version of Buzzler's Cooking On Community Lots mod. I know it's already become part of his Moar Interactions Mod but I don't feel like downloading the whole thing. I only care for the cooking mod itself. His original thread is here but it seems to have been either moved or deleted by Buzzler or staff members: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=418246

Any ideas where I can find the mod?

Quote:
mornings just hate me + i hate them. thus we avoid each other all together.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 1:32 AM
Unfortunately, the only way you can get this mod is if someone else has it and can send it to you directly. I looked around and there are no links or archives anywhere, which is not surprising b/c some creators are very tight about their creation being shared on other sites. It is one of the drawbacks that was debated before about creation distribution and legacy.

But I feel you man. I wanted 1 option in awesome mod, instead of using the whole core mod... and to this day still could not find it.

Sanity is overrated.

Nitromon is a type of Pokemon encountered in the Pokemon Nitrome Version series.

There. Mystery solved.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 4:56 PM
Oh, this is exactly what I was afraid of. I really hate to hear that the mod is gone

Quote:
mornings just hate me + i hate them. thus we avoid each other all together.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 5:52 AM
Is it really gone ? I need that mod. Anyone who has it and can share it please ? Or an alternative. Pretty please.
Alchemist
#5 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 7:59 AM
I would imagine that if the original mod were still available, it would be woefully outdated and not work properly on the latest patch levels. The alternative is to use his Moar Interatctions mod instead, which includes that functionality and was kept up to date when the patches were still rolling out, for those who can tolerate the rest of the mod. I actually like the Moar mod and what it does (for the most part) so I never even noticed the single-purpose mod was gone.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=437344
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 9:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by igazor
I would imagine that if the original mod were still available, it would be woefully outdated and not work properly on the latest patch levels. The alternative is to use his Moar Interatctions mod instead, which includes that functionality and was kept up to date when the patches were still rolling out, for those who can tolerate the rest of the mod. I actually like the Moar mod and what it does (for the most part) so I never even noticed the single-purpose mod was gone.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=437344

I used to have Buzzler's mod in the game and it was working fine with the last patch released for sims 3. Buzzler was still around back then and was updating his mods. I will try MOAR out. Thank you Igazor, you always have a solution for my sim problems.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 12:35 AM
Thank you so much Igazor MOAR works perfectly. You're really a lifesaver.